Random good picture Not show
1. She sat proudly astride her new motorbike.
2. That pretty girl rode astride the horse.
3. Ladies ride horses by sitting astride or side-saddle.
4. He sat astride the horse.
5. Napoleon stood astride the early 19th century like a giant.
6. The ancient town of Bridgwater, astride the River Parrett, is an ideal touring centre.
7. He was still sitting astride the bike, balancing it with his long, lean legs tautly encased in black leather.
8. Feet astride, knees flexed, bodies perfectly balanced, the two began circling slowly, eyes locked, watchful.
9. He sat astride a ladder-backed wooden chair, his legs splayed out in front of him.
10. Budapest lies astride the river.
11. Holly was astride the supine form of one of the younger males, it was hard to tell which.
12. They were astride a single horse, tied back to back, being led along a skyline by the sheriff's posse.
13. An old portrait shows her sitting astride a horse.
14. He swung himself astride the dragon awkwardly, because Rincewind was hanging on to his belt.
15. He stood there, legs astride.
16. Some youths astride shining motor-cycles had congregated outside a closed motor-cycle shop.
17. He sat astride the Lock gates and began to pull himself out along the top of them.
18. He bellowed with pain and rage, and sitting astride, continued punching her savagely in the face until she lay still.
19. The naughty boy was sitting astride of the house - roof.
20. He has stood astride American politics since late. 1994 and changed its course, perhaps fundamentally.
21. In one she was dressed in a leotard, black tights and high heels - and sat astride a rocking horse.
22. And when the great beast stopped to answer a call of nature, I felt as if I was sitting astride Mount Pinatubo.
23. After his victim had been turned off the ladder, probably by the assistant hangman, Schlegel remained astride the cross-beam.sentencedict.com/astride.html
24. Now the main line up the Meuse was severed by the enemy astride it at St. Mihiel.
25. The marquis pinned her to the ground by her shoulders, sitting astride her so that she couldn't move.
26. Nuln is the second biggest city of the Reikland and like Altdorf it sits astride the great river Reik.
27. The Corporal was still on the wall, all credit to him, legs astride as if he was riding a motorbike.
28. It tipped over, sloshing liquid across the photograph of himself astride a motorcycle.
29. Additionally, bargaining is a closed, private activity which sits uneasily astride the current emphasis on open government and public participation.
30. It usually spanned a street or roadway and was built astride the line of march of a victorious army during its triumphal procession.
More similar words: stride, strident, bestride, trident, gastric, last rites, gaza strip, astringent, fidel castro, astringency, The last rites, ride, pride, rider, bride, ride out, ride up, deride, ride on, putrid, override, hebrides, get rid of, self-pride, bridesmaid, bridegroom, iridectomy, iridescent, partridge, cartridge.