Random good picture Not show
(1) Sixteen times as many men are colour-blind as women.
(2) He made ten mistakes in as many lines.
(3) I don't feel the cold as badly as many people. Sentencedict.com
(4) Durham had garnered three times as many votes as Carey.
(5) New drivers have twice as many accidents as experienced drivers.
(6) The master disk can be duplicated as many times as required.
(7) Last year they sold twice as many computers as their competitors.
(8) Nearly as many again died from pneumonia.
(9) There were three times as many girls as boys.
(10) I have books as many again as you.
(11) Take as many as you like.
(12) Take as many as you please.
(13) Make as many photocopies as you need.
(14) The band will play as many venues as possible.
(15) You've got just as many toys as your brother.
(16) In their heyday, they sold as many records as all the other groups in the country put together.
(17) There are as many brown-bag lunches eaten today as lunches in restaurants.
(18) I've always entered as many photo competitions as I can.
(19) If there were as many women as there are men in parliament, the situation would be very different.
(20) If she guessed wrong, it meant twice as many meetings the following week.
(21) Answer as many questions as possible in the time provided.
(22) Tom has beaned as many as three batters in one game.
(23) The storm is thought to be responsible for as many as four deaths.
(24) You have been healthy for so many years. I hope you have just as many more.
(25) At the moment I'm keeping my options open and applying for as many different jobs as possible.
(26) He didn't approve of the plan and said so in as many words.
(27) We have become very profitable. Not coincidentally, we have only half as many employees as we did in 1988.
(28) This figure represents only the tip of the iceberg, since as many as 90% of cases go unreported.
(29) United's new striker confounded the critics with his third goal in as many games.
(30) They say the people of Los Angeles speak 12 languages and teach just as many in the schools.