Random good picture Not show
1. As from Sunday, May 1 st, all fares on the corporation's transport services will be increased by ten pence in the pound.
2. She is to retire as from 1 October.
3. Our fax number is changing as from May 12.
4. Subs will be raised as from next year.
5. As from next Monday you can use my office.
6. They face opposition from local residents as well as from environmentalists.
7. As from today, you are in charge of the office.
8. Both of the dead men were identified as from No 15 squadron.
9. The new law comes into force as from midnight tomorrow.
10. As from the time the application to set aside is made, the time limited for compliance ceases to run.
11. From wealthy countries, as well as from international investors who are willing to lend the World Bank funds.
12. As from Feb. 26 the zloty was devalued by 12 percent against a basket of five Western currencies.
13. As from July 1988, however, the rules for self-employed pensions were also altered to bring them in line with personal pensions.
14. The rent as from 25 March 1987, the final review date, was agreed between the landlord and Mr. Mahmoud at ￡12,600.
15. As from the effective date shown on your attached policy schedule the following alteration applies to the wording of your policy.
16. The station closed to passengers as from December 31, 1962 although freight services continued for some months more from Hereford to Eardisley.
17. The beat, a hangover from the early Metropolitan Police as well as from the older watch system, had clearly defined features.
18. The aim was to protect youngsters from dogs, as well as from possible infection from dog faeces.
19. Then the leader introduced himself as an inspector from the Department of Health, and his colleague as from Trade and Industry.
20. Ketotifen may prevent the release of the inflammatory mediators from mast cells as well as from other inflammatory cells.
21. Other parts of my argument derive from Malinowski, Mauss and Levi-Strauss, as well as from various of my younger contemporaries.
22. Your legal rights are the same when you buy mail order as from a shop.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. I leave each day drained, from the not-learning as well as from the tense interactions among my classmates.
24. Censorship will continue to threaten Britain's lesbian and gay communities from within as well as from without.
25. In addition, peo-ple have new questions, arising as often from media reports of scientific studies as from popular myth.
26. The evening will be an opportunity to hear excerpts from next year's repertory as well as from Don Carlos.
27. The 25 members of the commission include representatives from the car, oil, chemical and other industries as well as from environmental groups.
28. The power of these royals derived as much from their role as religious leaders as from their military might.
29. The visual references in the two magazines are as much from photos of the artist as from her work.
30. Women are systematically excluded from top managerial and professional jobs, as well as from skilled manual labour.
More similar words: from, far from, come from, away from, free from, from now on, hear from, keep from, learn from, apart from, aside from, from memory, differ from, exempt from, depart from, result from, derive from, benefit from, from time to time, as for, as far as, as follows, frown, Roman, frozen, prompt, promote, romance, confront, frontier.