Random good picture Not show
(1) In the same way that matter is constituted of fundamental particles, antiparticles are the building blocks of antimatter.
(2) In fact, particles and anti-particles resolve into massless energy, but that is far from being nothing.
(3) The laws of physics seem to be the same for particles and antiparticles.
(4) Two antiparticles could therefore be drawn together by antigravity, but a particle of matter would be repelled by an antiparticle.
(5) The reason is that the laws of physics are not quite the same for particles and antiparticles.
(6) Because the particle and antiparticle in effect cancel each other out, their appearance together does not violate the laws of physics.
(7) From the observed absence of such annihilation radiation we can conclude that our galaxy is made entirely of particles rather than antiparticles.
(8) Positron and electron (particle and anti-particle) can annihilate in collision turning into electromagnetic radiation.
(9) In virtue of the simple physical picture of quark combination model, we determine the dependence of anti-particle to particle ratios on the mean production probability of anti-quarks and quarks.
More similar words: antiparticle, quasiparticle, particle, antiparasitic, beta particle, particle size, participant, alpha particle, particle physics, subatomic particle, subatomic particles, elementary particle, fundamental particle, particle accelerator, articled clerk, antiparallel, article, articled, antipathetic, canticle, news article, participate, participator, article of faith, participation, participatory, participate in, participating, leading article, newspaper article.