Random good picture Not show
1) METHODS: Colorimetric analysis, was performed by the anthrone reagent.
2) Methods:Colorimetry of Sulfuric acid—Anthrone was used to measure the content of total polysaccharides.
3) Total sugar content determination of seaweed polysaccharide by anthrone spectrophotometric methods under room temperature was studied in this paper.
4) No man or woman is worth your tears anthrone who is,(http://sentencedict.com/anthrone.html) won't make you cry.
5) In the presence of ethanonitrile and polyethylene glycol, anthrone reacts with ammonium ceric nitrate to form 1 nitroanthraquinone.
6) Anthrone colorimetry method was adopted to determine the content of carbohydrate components.
7) Compound bioflocculant(CBF) is mainly composed of polysaccharide, which is determined by Anthrone reaction, Coomassie blue reaction and ultraviolet spectroscope method.
8) The contents of polysaccharide in leaves of Morus alba L. were measured by anthrone - H 2 SO 4 colorimetry.
9) Methods The content of polysaccharides was measured colorimetrically by anthrone test using glucose as the standard.
10) The glycogen and protein contents of O. hupensis treated with light petroleum extract of M. azedarach L. leaves were determined by Anthrone and Coomassie reactions, respectively.
11) Theaimed to determine the content of polysaccharide in Zhi Qi fungal substance by anthrone - sulfate method.
12) OBJECTIVE:To prevent and treat contact dermatitis for contacting chemical substance harmful to workers health such as coal dust, tar, anthrone and naphthol, etc.
13) Method The contents of Fe and dextran were determined respectively byo - phenanthroline and anthrone methods.
More similar words: enthrone, anthropic, anthropoid, lycanthropy, misanthrope, misanthropy, anthropotomy, philanthropy, anthropology, anthropometry, misanthropic, anthropogenic, anthroposophy, philanthropic, anthropologic, anthropometric, philanthropist, philanthropism, phenanthroline, anthropophagus, anthropologist, enthronement, anthropomorphism, anthropomorphic, anthropological, anthropocentric, anthropocentrism, anthropomorphize, paleoanthropology, social anthropology.