Random good picture Not show
1. You can fool some of the people all the time, and all of the people some of the time; but you can't fool all of the people all the time.
2. The globe is rolling round all the time.
3. The bells jingled all the time.
4. Accidents like this happen all the time.
5. Computers are getting faster all the time.
6. In hospital she'll be under observation all the time.
7. All the time they agonized and prayed.
8. The kind old man is accompanied all the time.
9. The game is getting tenser all the time.
10. I'm tired of having to pretend all the time.
11. He was laughing away to himself all the time.
12. Jeff used to smoke dope all the time.
13. Getting worse and worse all the time.
14. I'm fed up with being broke all the time.
15. They have been praising you all the time.
16. She must be nervous[Sentencedict.com],she fusses about all the time.
17. I will be here for you all the time.
18. I want to love you all the time.
19. She is growing in confidence all the time.
20. I'm tired of being broke all the time.
21. I desired candy all the time I was dieting.
22. The company is growing bigger all the time.
23. I have been busy all the time.
24. Cars are getting better all the time.
25. Would you mind not interrupting all the time?
26. The baby was howling all the time I was there.
27. He was miserable all the time and rows would start over petty things.
28. I'm fed up with being put upon by my boss all the time.
29. Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time ? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart.
30. Those days when we were together appear in my mind time after time, because they were so joyful, happy, blest, disappointing, sad and painful. I miss you ,(sentence dictionary)and miss you so much. Do you know there is someone thinking of you and caring you all the time ? Your smiling eyes are just like the sparkling stars hanging on the curtain of my heart.
More similar words: by the time, at the time of, for the time being, full-time, at all times, take time, lifetime, at one time, sometime, sometimes, at the same time, from time to time, all that, all the more, and all that, all the same, all through, aesthetic, fall through, pull through, time, in time, on time, at times, at a time, in no time, at no time, each time, meantime, longtime.