Random good picture Not show
1. In albuminous seeds, it remains as a permanent storage organ of the mature seed.
2. Results:(1)The mouse hepatocyte appeared albuminous swelling and some nucleus of hepatocyte became smaller in hypoxia group.
3. In the axial systems, the phloem consists of sieve cells, phloem parenchyma cells, albuminous cell and phloem fibers. In the radial systems, it consists of phloem rays.
4. A water- reducible , opaque, matte-finish paint in which an albuminous or colloidal medium (as egg yolk) is employed as a vehicle instead of oil or varnish.
5. In the axial system the phloem consists of sieve cells, phloem parenchyma cells, albuminous cells and phloem fibers.
6. Tranfusion tissue is present in the leaf of yew. It is composed of three sorts of cells: transfusion tracheids, transfusion parenchyma cells, and albuminous cells.
More similar words: albumin, ovalbumin, albuminuria, serum albumin, hypoalbuminemia, numinous, luminous, acuminous, aluminous, ceruminous, leguminous, bituminous, voluminous, luminous flux, bituminous coal, leguminous plants, luminous intensity, album, albumen, ominous, stamp album, record album, ominously, verminous, concept album, coterminous, conterminous, luminol, luminosity, vinous.