Random good picture Not show
1. Addressing customers in their own language helps create goodwill.
2. He had a strange quirk of addressing his wife as Mrs Smith.
3. I was rather daunted by the thought of addressing such an audience.
4. Addressing envelopes all day long is dreary work.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. What's the correct etiquette when addressing a judge?
6. A woman was addressing the crowd through a loudspeaker.
7. He was shot dead while addressing an election rally.
8. He always spoke as if he were addressing a public meeting.
9. She quailed at the prospect of addressing such a large crowd.
10. He is still addressing rallies in his usual tub-thumping, arrogant way.
11. We are committed to addressing this matter thoroughly.
12. This is known as matrix addressing.
13. I am startled to find myself addressing you instead.
14. Begin by addressing yourself to the problem.
15. Are the addressing modes provided the same as for data manipulation instructions? 3.8.
16. Using the thematic approach, plays are performed addressing health issues, thus conveying the message in an accessible form.
17. Addressing Honderich's work on its own terms, one must question whether he demonstrates the complete vacuity of Conservative thinking.
18. It can be said he was addressing a captive audience ... of stooges.
19. Such difficulties seem worth addressing rather than avoiding by restricting project work to planning in the abstract.
20. Before addressing it, I must set out the facts, which are not in dispute to any significant degree.
21. Despite my attempts to get him to call me by my Christian name he insisted on addressing me as "Mr Kennedy".
22. She said this in the tone of voice she reserved for addressing small children.
23. I place on record appreciation to David Blackmore and his staff for all their efforts in addressing these problems.
24. News photographers were allowed to take photographs during certain moments of the trial, including photographs of Clarence Darrow addressing the court.
25. For all he knew, Isaac was still going through the formalities of addressing the chief.
26. He said he found this a useful trick when addressing restive or sleepy audiences.
27. He was, it seems, especially keen on using the latter when addressing old age pensioners.
28. Accurate, efficient data transfer with rapid notification of key partners and constituents is critical to effectively addressing emerging infectious disease threats.
29. Screams erupted at a nearby hotel, where Microsoft founder Bill Gates was addressing an education and technology conference.
30. The creative use of existing clubs and leisure facilities could go much of the way to addressing this concern.
More similar words: dressing, address, dressing-down, dressing gown, dressing down, headdress, addressed, readdress, dressing room, dressing table, window dressing, memory address, keynote address, gettysburg address, public-address system, public address system, caressing, pressing, buttressing, suppressing, depressing, distressing, depressingly, distressingly, guessing, blessing, dressmaking, processing, evening dress, prepossessing.