Random good picture Not show
1. Two models of net value investment margin and additional investment return period were analyzed. The methods for determining the best proposals by those models ...
2. An additional investment repayment term should be estimated based on the increment benefit.
3. Opportunities exist for substantial additional investment by American and other foreign firms in China.
4. At least as important will be more efficient use of water, via pricing and additional investment.
5. Nor should business tax breaks (Sentencedict.com), except when closely linked with additional investment.
6. By strengthening management the enterprise's economic result can be improved without an additional investment.
7. Return on investment in what is the expected value additional investment, the margin can be achieved.
8. In the July 5, the fifth anniversary celebration of Taobao, Ma announced additional investment of Taobao.
9. Moreover, the province's many products are intermediate goods and investment goods , requiring additional investment to buy.
10. If you're a business user or frequent traveler, this is important and worth the additional investment.
More similar words: investment, additional, investment banker, direct investment, additionally, vestment, addition, in addition, in addition to, investigation, conditional, traditional, traditionally, unconditionally, conventional, constitutional convention, unconventional, invention, invest, nationalization, conversational, rationalize, nationalize, nationalism, nationality, nationalist, investor, proportional representation, investing, investiture.