Random good picture Not show
(1) She delivered her lines ad lib.
(2) I spoke from the pulpit ad lib.
(3) Ad lib is an abbreviation of the Latin phrase "ad libitum".
(4) I never use a script; I just ad lib the whole programme.
(5) I lost my notes and had to ad lib the whole speech.
(6) The best joke in the play was ad lib.
(7) Help yourself . You are ad lib here.
(8) His ad lib speech was wonderful.
(9) The ad lib joke in the play is the best.
(10) I'd forgotten the notes for my speech so I had to do it ad lib.
(11) We were told to help ourselves to the food ad lib.
(12) Thus, in order to ensure that the band's success in Megalopolis is repeated across the country[sentence dictionary], the band should hire Ad Lib to duplicate the Megalopolis ad campaign on a nationwide scale.
(13) The actress often forgot her line but was very good ad lib.
(14) Clearly the ticket sales in Megalopolis are a result both of the band's increased popularity and of the advertising campaign run in Megalopolis by the Ad Lib advertising agency.
(15) Add to this the fact that Director Stanley Kubrick allowed him to ad lib about 50% of his lines, which Kubrick only allowed for one other actor in history, Peter Sellers.