Random good picture Not show
(5) The human species, according to the best theory I can form of it, is composed of two distinct races, the man who borrows, and the man who lends.
(6) Everything is going according to schedule.
(7) The students were regrouped according to height and weight.
(8) According to John you were in Edinburgh last week.
(9) He grouped students according to ability.
(10) According to ancient legend, the river is a goddess.
(11) According to Mick, it's a great movie.
(12) Philip stayed at the hotel, according to Mr Hemming.
(13) You've been absent six times according to our records.
(14) according to my watch, it is already 2 o'clock.
(15) Vegetable prices fluctuate according to the season.
(16) According to the forecast it will be sunny tomorrow.
(17) According to the map we should turn left.
(18) All rural settlements were classified according to their size.
(19) According to my watch, it is already 2 o'clock. Sentencedict.com
(20) Well - dressed women accessorize according to the occasion.
(21) Potatoes are graded according to size and quality.
(22) Books must be kept according to a prescribed form.
(23) The funeral will be held according to church.
(24) According to observers, the plane exploded shortly after take-off.
(25) Install the machine according to the manufacturer's instructions .
(26) The books in the library are classified by/according to subject.
(27) According to the rules, no alcohol can be consumed on the premises.
(28) Students are all put in different groups according to their ability.
(29) Quantities will vary according to how many servings of soup you want to prepare.
(30) According to legend, he escaped by leaping from the cliffs into the sea.
More similar words: according, recording, corresponding to, accord with, in accordance with, owing to, coordinate, coordinator, bring together, regarding, accounting, belong to, cord, record, accompany, tobacco, account, account for, accommodate, on account of, accomplishment, accountability, accomplishments, take into account, seeing that, landing, dining, leading, trading, funding.