Random good picture Not show
1) This country is a member of the United Nations Organization.
2) The United Nations Organization consists of over 160 nations.
3) It is the constitution of the United Nations Organization.
4) The United Nations Organization consist of over 160 nations.
5) Thus,(http://sentencedict.com/United Nations Organization.html) the United Nations Organization for Food and Agriculture (FAO) has urged the production of composition charts for food produced and consumed locally.
6) It also followed a ruling by a United Nations organization, backing Washington's assertion that U.S. beef is safe.
7) The United Nations Organization was born at the end of the Second World War out of the reaction of peoples determined to save succeeding generations from the scourge of war.
8) The United Nations Organization has not, so far, justified the hopes which the people of the world set on it.
9) The United Nations Organization has not justified the hopes that the people of the world set on it.
10) Successful participation at a Model UN session requires a baseline understanding of the United Nations organization itself, including its structure and rules of procedures.
11) The International Pepper Community maintains close contacts with the United Nations organization and its special agencies.
12) The cost of food worldwide rose 37 percent from February 2010 to this year, according to figures compiled by a United Nations organization.
More similar words: disorganization, united nations, business organization, organization, organizational, professional organization, nonprofit organization, world trade organization, nongovernmental organization, organisation, nationalization, vulcanization, urbanization, mechanization, sanitization, dehumanization, United Press International, rationalization, canonization, colonization, international relations, modernization, solemnization, decolonization, westernization, desalinization, synchronization, naturalization, denaturalization, privatization.