Random good picture Not show
1. VNP could decrease 3 H ~ TdR incorporation in CFs in a concentration - dependent manner.
2. The components of TDR programmes are tied together by the procedures adopted for transferring TDR from sending area landowners to receiving area landowners.
3. Newly ones based on the time domain reflectometer (TDR), optical fiber sensing will make the probe and research works be more accurate, efficient and economical.
4. The inclinometer probe (IP), in place inclinometer (IPI), pipe strain gage and the more recently developed time domain reflectometry (TDR) technique have been used as tools to monitor ground movement.
5. This total number of TDR is then allocated to the landowners in the sending area based on a distribution scheme often with some consideration of property characteristics and previous zoning.
6. The transient behavior of the these extracted model is compared with the experienced results measured by Time-domain Reflectometry (TDR). The agreement is good.
7. CFU - GM and ~3 H - TdR incorporation did not change obviously but BMC decreased significantly.
8. Summary of Background Data. TDR has been shown to preserve motion and possibly prevent abnormal loading at the adjacent level.
9. The labelling of 3 H TdR was heterogenous, being distinct on the endings of glandular ducts.
10. Conclusion. TDR proved to have a beneficial effect with respect to adjacent level disc preservation.
11. Objective To investigate the effect of the autonomic nervous system on the transmural dispersion of ventricular repolarization(TDR) under acute myocardial ischemia in intact canine.
12. TDR had more physiologic motion at the proximal adjacent leel than fusions during flexion and extension.
13. TDR international freight Ltd. is approved by the Department of Commerce PRC level international freight forwarding business. Shipping,[sentencedict.com] air freight forwarders and international business operations.
14. Whether the incidence of these negative side effects can be reduced with TDR remains unestablished.
15. Results. Circumferential fusions exhibited significantly steeper motion gradients at the proximal adjacent level compared with TDR during flexion.
16. The combo of 3 H - thymidine ( 3 H - TdR ) and H 235 SO 4 were used to detect radiolabeled DNA and proteoglycan syntheses, respectively.
17. "The TB and HIV threat continues to grow in many parts of the world, and governments need high quality diagnostics to help manage these epidemics," says Dr. Robert Ridley, director of TDR.
18. Introduces the signal cable fault locator detector developed on basis of TDR mode.
19. Monitor and record soil moisture quickly and accurately with TDR technology and Spectrums data logging equipment!
20. Study Design. In vivo fluoroscopic analysis of lumbar spinal motion with total disc replacement ( TDR ), fusions, and controls.
21. The author then argued that incremental construction land quotas played a role as the one TDR did in the foreign countries.
22. AT - 1420 significantly inhibited tne incorporation of 3 H - TdR into EAC cells.
23. The AFP concentration was determinated with radioimmunoassay, while the DNA synthesis was studied by the 3 H - TdR incorporation ( CPM ).
24. Tritium labeled thymine deoxyriboside ( [ 3 H ] TdR ) uptake was measured to observe DNA synthesis.
25. DNA and protein synthesis was detected by [ 3 H ] thymidine as well as [ 3 H ] TdR incorporation , respectively.
26. In contrast, the bottom-up approach first uses some metric or categorization of land in the sending area to calculate the total number of TDR to be made available.
27. Objectives. Compare and contrast lumbar spinal motion profiles in TDR, circumferential fusion, and controls.
28. At a ceremony in Washington, DC the evening of 16 June, the world's largest public health prize was presented to TDR Director Dr Robert Ridley.
29. Objective To investigate the effects of amiodarone on transmural dispersion of ventricular effective refractory periods ( TDR ) in the normal and hypertrophic canine heart in vivo.
30. Objective. To examine the progression of adjacent level degeneration (ALD), facet joint degeneration (FJD) as well as associated risk factors following TDR.