Random good picture Not show
1. Using external proton beam induced X-ray emission (PIXE) technique, theelemental concentrations in the structures of connective tissue corelated to acupointswere determined.
2. The experimental results show PIXE technique can be used to distinguish precious first publishing postage stamps from the ...
3. RBS analysis results show that PIXE is a rapid and sensitive method for measuring the thickness distribution of thin heavy element film on light element substrate deposited by FVAPD.
4. There is a potential application for PIXE technique in chemical composition analysis of ancient glasses, especially for that of intact glass utensils.
5. The elemental contents were analyzed by proton induced X-ray emission (PIXE).
6. This paper deals with the determination of trace elements in normal human hair, liver and kidney by the method of proton induced X-ray emission (PIXE) analysis.
7. This paper presents a briefing of the PIXE analysis technology and its applications in study of atmospheric environment, biomedicine and archaeology.
8. PIXE measurements show that the boron and sulfur co doping increases the solubility of sulfur in diamond.
9. Proton induced X-ray emission (PIXE) technique is an effective method for the chemical composition analysis of ancient glass samples without destruction.
10. An external beam PIXE facility is set up at the tandetron accelerator lab of Beijing Normal University.
11. The efficiency calibrations for PIXE analysis system were made by means of the Monte Carlo technique.
12. The contents of about 20 kinds of elements were determined with proton induced X-ray emission (PIXE) technique.
13. Chemical composition of the ancient glasses unearthed from Neimenggu area and Boshan was determined quantitatively by the external-beam PIXE technique.
14. The element contents in aerosols and in their unsoluble parts were analyzed by PIXE.
15. Carefully choosing the parameter and calculating method involved in analysis, a thick-target PIXE software package was compiled.
16. In this paper, the principle, apparatus and advantages of the PIXE technique are briefly introduced, and the recent developments on its applications in oceanography are intensely reviewed.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
17. In the paper, concentration of major and trace elements of white-and-blue porcelain of Hutian kiln in Ming Dynasty were analyzed by PIXE, and elemental distributions of porcelain were analyzed by SPM.
18. Three kinds of herbage which are main pasture grass for sheep tending in Xinjiang have been analyzed by PIXE.
19. Considering the geometric shape of the hair, a calculation program was designed for the PIXE analysis of hair samples with different sizes.
More similar words: pixel, pix, pixy, pixie, pixilated, sixer, mixer, fixer, vixen, mixed, fixed, mixed-up, affixed, fixedly, unmixed, unfixed, matrixes, prix fixe, mixed bag, cervixes, fixed income, fixed cost, mixed type, fixed rate, fixed date, well-fixed, fixed data, fixed-income, fixed star, fixedness.