Random good picture Not show
1. Detectives are liaising with Derbyshire police following the bomb explosion early today.
2. However, Derbyshire county council is not short of money.
3. Electric bass, electric and acoustic guitars. b. Tibsheif, Derbyshire.
4. Derbyshire folk may query the authenticity of this but I defy them not to enjoy the results.
5. For Don Dovaston, assistant chief constable of Derbyshire police, a series of schoolgirl murders made that mark run deeper.
6. Cheshire, Skipton and Derbyshire building societies are among those that run offshore accounts and tend to pay attractive rates of interest.
7. His wanderings in the nearby Derbyshire dales laid the foundations for his lifelong love of landscape.
8. Derbyshire County Council had requested assistance with their visitors' day in London en route to Matlock.
9. Now the Derbyshire tradition has crept into Yorkshire, it seems it may be spreading.
10. In Derbyshire in 1776 eight hours was usual, save for exceptionally difficult ground when six were worked.
11. He died in Derbyshire Royal Infirmary at 10am yesterday, 17 hours after the shooting.
12. The Derbyshire Times noted that defiant parents were voting with their feet by keeping children away from school.
13. Derbyshire is probably in the most parlous state of all the first-class counties.
14. Food was so scarce in Derbyshire that the apprentices had to raid dustbins.
15. From the lowlands of the south to the rugged peaks in the north, Derbyshire has something for everyone.
16. The ancient custom of well - dressing is still kept up in many Derbyshire villages.
17. The College was unable, during the dispute, to continue its ordinary programmes with Yorkshire and Derbyshire miners.
18. An instance had arisen on a walking tour Jack and Warnie took in Derbyshire in 1936.
19. However, unlike Nissan, Toyota received no state aid towards its investment, as Derbyshire was not an eligible area.
20. In all 34% of this acreage was cut twice - mainly in Cumbria, Leicestershire and parts of Derbyshire.
21. Now there are 117 active collieries in the Yorkshire, Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire coalfield, each employing about 1000 men.
22. Places had not changed much and the family still lived at Temple Stephen in Derbyshire.
23. The Midland Company also increased its share of the London milk trade by offering special freight concessions to Derbyshire farmers.
24. One person died in the crash involving 30 vehicles on the southbound carriageway at junction 30, near Chesterfield, Derbyshire.
25. The ￡50 million deal involves supplies to Toyota's new factory in Derbyshire.
26. We humans used the bridge, but of course, Sally had to negotiate this dry Derbyshire creek bed her own way.
27. Glendenen will be named in the squad for the match against Derbyshire at Chesterfield, starting tomorrow.
28. By 1811 Belper was the second largest town in Derbyshire.
28. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
29. Homeowners with smaller deposits may consider an alternative from the Derbyshire Building Society.
30. It landed in a land then untouched by Bergerac via Derbyshire and Birmingham to clear customs.
More similar words: derby, derby hat, shire, Cheshire, yorkshire, hampshire, lancashire, devonshire, cheshire cat, new hampshire, worcestershire, undershirt, yorkshire terrier, yorkshire pudding, worcestershire sauce, herby, drive-by shooting, passerby, passer-by, company limited by shares, day shift, ladyship, suretyship, hire, shir, bystander, hired, hirer, shirt, shirk.