Random good picture Not show
1) Dead men tell no tales.
2) Parrot: Dead men tell no tales.
3) The slavers have found us! Dead men tell no tales!
4) Dead men tell no tales - Means that a dead man cannot reveal any secret or fact. It was the reason why the pirates didn't like to spare any survivors.
5) They killed him on the theory that dead men tell no tales.
6) I think they killed him because he knew too much. Dead men tell no tales.
More similar words: telltale, talented, talentless, intelligent, intelligently, fourteenth amendment, amendment, first amendment, installment payment, teetotaler, tales, till now, malnourishment, commandment, impoundment, bombardment, intellect, ten commandments, tarantella, talent, sentimental, intelligence, intelligible, intellectual, sentimentality, intellectually, contentment, unintelligible, entertainment, discontentment.