Random good picture Not show
1. Chairs should be visually attractive as well as comfortable.
2. Visually the house is very pleasing, but it's uncomfortable.
3. Our findings relate to physically rather than the visually handicapped pupils.
4. Their production of Macbeth was the most visually striking performance I've ever seen.
5. Visually the chair is very pleasing, but it's uncomfortable.
6. Visually, the decor was very striking.
7. The programme contains some creative and visually stimulating material.
8. Books for children have to be visually very exciting.
9. Visually impaired people orient themselves by touch.
10. Planning permission was refused on the grounds that the proposed building would be "visually intrusive".
11. The results can be presented visually in the form of a graph.
12. The movie is visually a stunner.
13. He explained the journey visually by use of pictures.
14. Visually,(sentencedict.com) the series is even better than Hollywood special effects.
15. Hand-painted porcelain plates and artistic presentations are visually charming here.
16. To make the optimal decision, I visually scan as many as possible of the various alternatives.
17. Depictions of dynamic processes can show change visually over time as well as multiple factors interacting with one another.
18. You clarify the problem as visually as possible; and then you get ten different solutions shouted out.
19. They are particularly relevant to the visually handicapped child in the first school years in an integrated setting.
20. Eve insisted that visually impaired visitors were allowed to keep the Braille guidebooks and would always replace them free of charge.
21. Guide dogs open up the lives of the blind or visually impaired.
22. The process is easy to understand when it is demonstrated visually.
23. GISs allow geographically oriented information about disease distribution and occurrence to be visually and analytically linked to images of the environment.
24. Still, Brown's impeccable exercises in style are highly engaging(sentencedict.com), visually spectacular and very intelligent.
25. Constable was a commercial artist who needed to paint visually stunning works to make enough money to support his family.
26. For example, in one case, an employer refused to hire a visually impaired applicant for the position of research analyst.
27. The eyes of trilobites include some very sophisticated structures that show they were far from primitive visually.
28. It is, of course, necessary to check carefully and individually the size of type that a visually impaired pupil can discriminate.
29. We will carry out a free survey of your electrical installations and visually check the condition of your wiring.
30. There are some practical considerations that must be faced in terms of support for visually handicapped pupils who are being educated in resource situations.
More similar words: visual, visualize, usually, casual, unusual, as usual, casualty, annually, sexually, actually, gradually, virtually, eventually, intellectually, cruel and unusual punishment, vis-a-vis, leisure, leisurely, suave, misunderstood, persuade, assuage, suavity, misunderstanding, persuasive, ravish, devise, advise, visible, viscous.