1. He felt a sense of incredulity, anger and pain at the accusation made against him.
2. The announcement has been met with incredulity.
3. Reagan's speech was met with incredulity in the US.
4. Workers expressed incredulity and anger at being laid off.
5. I watched from the sidelines with increasing incredulity.
6. Such an assertion today would be greeted with incredulity and disbelief.
7. But incredulity it was that popped my eyes open and stopped my heart, swept away my slightest consciousness of pain.
8. One turned on the taps, I understood with incredulity, to discover the level of the contents.
9. Another reason is perhaps sheer incredulity that anyone can gain control over the systems of language and communication operating as a whole.
10. Tipper gazed with incredulity at Leslie and Studd.
11. A generalized exclamation of contempt , anger, incredulity, etc.
12. And Morrel dropped his head with disdainful incredulity.
13. When she told her family she was gay, they reacted with a mixture of shock and incredulity.
14. The girls at the depot watched the development of this incongruous relationship with incredulity.
15. It did, on occasions, meet with approval, but, largely, within the underground with incredulity.
16. It's hard for me even now to relate my feelings of horror and incredulity about what happened.
17. He makes heavy use of what may be called the Argument from Personal Incredulity.
18. The fact that the Minister started his speech by talking about an annusmirabilis will have been met with incredulity outside the House.
19. Jim went off for his first day at work in a mood of tender incredulity,[Sentencedict] still unable to stop smiling.
20. And who could have blamed the world for its incredulity?
21. Arguments such as this are in principle more respectable than the argument based on sheer, naked incredulity.
22. Perhaps Lucy would have melted weakly into his bony arms had not an expression of dismay and incredulity come over his face.
23. This time he certainly saw blank incomprehension mixed with a liberal dollop of incredulity.
24. But such findings as these were greeted with dismay and defiant incredulity by professional moralists and church leaders.
25. It is hard for me, even now, to relate my feeling of horror and incredulity.
26. Our artists had a freedom which the Soviet nonconformists envied with incredulity.
27. This may explain why in 1035 Harold's claim to be Cnut's son was greeted by some with incredulity.
28. He even looked at her with a smile of incredulity.
29. What had once been for many Israelis a longing for the re laxed normality of life in America turned to incredulity at the laxness of US attitudes to airline safety.
30. She was conscious of everyone in the room regarding her with incredulity.
More similar words: incredulous, credibility, on credit, credulous, incredible, incredibly, increase, increment, concrete, increased, increasing, incremental, increasingly, sacred, credit, credence, credible, discredit, creditable, heredity, polity, agility, utility, ability, quality, mobility, fidelity, viability, vitality, facility.