Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) These plants can reproduce sexually and asexually.
(2) I shall not try to reproduce the policemen's English.
(3) The turtles return to the coast to reproduce.
(4) This copier can reproduce colour photographs.
(5) It is illegal to reproduce these worksheets without permission from the publisher.
(6) Some tropical fish reproduce by laying eggs.
(7) Bacteria reproduce by dividing and making copies of themselves.
(8) She can reproduce the call of over twenty birds.
(9) The movie makes no pretension to reproduce life.
(10) The cells are irradiated so that they cannot reproduce.
(11) They said the printing was too faint to reproduce well.
(12) The machine can reproduce a key in two minutes.
(13) If we can reproduce the form we have shown in the last couple of months we will be successful.
(14) Unfortunately, he was never able to reproduce this level of performance in a competition.
(15) We obtained special permission to reproduce the book in our magazine.
(16) With a good set of speakers, you can reproduce the orchestra's sound in your own home.
(17) The best ink-jet printers can reproduce photographs with amazing fidelity.
(18) Most plants reproduce by seeds.
(19) We are grateful to you for permission to reproduce this article.
(20) It is difficult to reproduce a signature exactly.
(21) Most reptiles reproduce by laying eggs on land.
(22) He can reproduce a painting by a new method.
(23) Nature gave these tiny creatures the ability to reproduce quickly when food is abundant.
(24) Writing grew out of an attempt to reproduce speech in a permanent form.
(25) Lobsters can reproduce a lost limb. Sentencedict.com
(26) The offspring have to be able to reproduce in their turn.
(27) The effect has proved hard to reproduce.
(28) A newer anti-HIV drug called pyridinone caused HIV to mutate into a form which could not reproduce or infect new cells.
(29) The publisher is responsible for obtaining the necessary permissions to reproduce illustrations.
(30) You can use the device to scan the image and reproduce it on-screen in an electronic format.
More similar words: reproductive, reproduction, produce, producer, introduce, product, producing, productive, production, productivity, production cost, mass production, factors of production, gross domestic product, introducing, introduction, reproof, reproach, reprobate, reproachful, proportional representation, reduce, seduce, deduce, induce, conduce, inducement, repress, reprimand, reprisal.