Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Buttermilk is a by-product of making butter.
2. The raw material for the tyre is a by-product of petrol refining.
3. A by-product of their meeting was the release of these fourteen men.
4. Don't feel virtuous: charity is only a by-product of this very good sampler of contemporary literature.
5. A by-product of cheesemaking on farms led to another product which was to bring fame to the name of Ayrshire.
6. Nor is it some sort of surprising by-product of a purely physical world.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. E coli is a by-product of intensive livestock practices.
8. It was the beneficent by-product of competition between companies, each trying to outdo its rivals in visible splendour and architectural might.
9. Another by-product of space exploration is a growing awareness of this planet's fragile environment.
10. The plants will also produce cement as a by-product.
11. A by-product of the computer revolution has been an increased understanding by scientists and humanists of each others' methods and preoccupations.
12. Turquoise, originally considered a mere by-product of copper mining, was vigorously promoted by Waddell's father, B.C.
13. Another useful by-product of using a lorry engine was the air compressor that came with it.
14. The plutonium path Plutonium is a by-product of the controlled fission reaction in a nuclear reactor.
15. As a by-product, with the experience gained they are now in a strong position to enter paid advice work.
16. Law itself is the by-product of custom built up by habit.
17. As an important by-product it will also make it difficult for prospective bidders to build up stakes in secret.
18. Basic slag is another by-product of industrial processes that has become scarce due to changed methods.
19. Sludge - another corrosion by-product - can block the inlet or outlet to the radiator and prevent it from heating up.
20. The only by-product is pure oxygen.
21. Producing tin mine with co-product zinc and by-product copper and silver.
22. Happiness is a by-product. You cannot pursue it by itself. Sam Levenson
23. How people feel about facts is a by-product.
24. Kawaja fueled speculation by publicly suggesting that barrels of the by-product were shipped out under cover of night.
25. Chloroplast membranes are very susceptible to attack by oxygen radicals which are generated as a by-product of photochemistry.
26. However some fish, such as the puffer fish(sentencedict.com), produce poisons as a by-product of their natural metabolisms.
27. Also present is the concept of aesthetic pleasure emerging as a by-product of the successful ordering of complex data.
28. It is possible that the entire animal kingdom is the inevitable by-product of the process.
29. We found that this chemical process created hydrogen chloride as a by-product.
30. That was Jack's introduction to tinnitus, the head noises which are a deeply distressing by-product of some forms of deafness.
More similar words: primary production, product, productive, production, reproduction, reproductive, unproductive, productivity, productively, mass production, overproduction, production cost, over production, production manager, production factors, counterproductive, reproductive system, industrial products, sexual reproduction, asexual reproduction, factors of production, gross domestic product, gross national product, product differentiation, produce, introduction, introductory, produced, producer, producing.