1. His choice of words created quite a furor.
2. The half hour lecture caused an enormous furor.
3. His resignation passed almost unnoticed amid the furor of the elections.
4. And so when a furor arose as the press began reporting on Teen Shuttle-like operations, advocates considered filing suit.
5. In spite of the furor the codicil caused, life went on much as before.
6. Duke officials said the furor had not hurt their admissions or fund - raising efforts.
7. AIG furor puts spotlight on retention bonuses.
8. All this furor over a book?
9. What is all the furor of new implicated in breast cancer risk?
10. Sarkozy earlier played down the furor, saying, " There's no need to dramatize things. "
11. It is hard now to recall the furor his remarks caused.
12. Jackson surrendered himself to police a media furor.
13. Furor: This talent now works correctly with Cat Form again.
14. But it is Azima who is the direct link between Thompson and the current fund-raising furor.
15. The effort to win quick approval of the so-called supermajority tax limitation amendment has raised a furor among some Democrats.
16. When librarians revealed they had culled 100, 000 books from the collection and tossed them out,(Sentencedict.com ) a furor erupted.
17. After a South African newspaper first reported the love child last week, a public furor followed.
18. The toolmaking observation was the most epochal of the three, causing a furor within anthropological circles because "man the toolmaker" held sway as an almost canonical definition of our species.
19. Sennhauser says that the government has employed these technologies smartly despite being caught flat-footed by the initial furor after the election.