Random good picture Not show
(1) Her parents were creative and left-field and wanted Polly to become a singer or a truck driver.
(2) The left-field line ump stayed out of it.
(3) Left fielder Mark Whiten reached out and poked a tailing fastball over the left-field wall in the second.
(4) Leftfield specializes in open solutions and a key reason for this is the cost effectiveness this approach delivers, and our aim is to spread the word throughout the UK's Enterprise companies.
(5) A fierce storm came out of leftfield and surprised everyone.
(6) "Grenade" was a word used widely by investors and other EU governments, such as fellow bailout recipient Ireland, to describe Monday's leftfield shock. Markets reacted accordingly.
More similar words: left field, outfield, outfielder, wheat field, right field, battle field, battlefield, have two left feet, field, fields, afield, fielder, subfield, infield, hayfield, ice field, snowfield, sheffield, oilfield, goldfield, field gun, midfield, garfield, fielding, field day, oil field, gas field, airfield, field man, far afield.