Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. These approaches produced successes, and the subfield of expert systems became commercially viable.
2. Geophysics is a strongly featured subfield in Durham, and palaeontology at Newcastle.
3. Mineralogy is a rather specialist sub-field within the earth sciences, dealing with the description of minerals.
4. Natural Language Generation(NLG) is the subfield of artificial intelligence and computational linguistics that(focuses) on computer system that can produce understandable texts.
5. An important subfield of nanotechnology related to energy is nano fabrication.
6. Policy termination is a subfield of policy analysis necessarily to be addressed.
7. The position is open with respect to subfield.
8. The whole subfield of publishers' names is a thornbush of institutional idiosyncrasy.
9. Historical linguistics is the subfield of linguistics that studies language change.
10. Syntax 1 , Syntax Syntax is subfield of linguistics. It'studies the sentence structure.
11. The enumeration in such schemes reflects an analytical approach to knowledge, with subjects subdivided into their component subfields.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. According to Craig, the length of useful life of geological papers varies according to their subfield.
13. Articles by well-known political scientists discuss the central concepts and recent empirical research in many important subfields.
14. As mentioned previously, the Longman Corpus consists of superfields that are in turn subdivided into subfields.
15. Language change is one of the subjects of historical linguistics, the subfield of linguistics that studies language in its historical aspects.
16. In contrast, the rats that underwent targeted reinnervation showed extensive activity in the forelimb barrel subfield.
17. The Fracture problems of orthotropic plates were studied by using the boundary element subfield method.
18. Cataloguers always ignore field indicator in MAC, and this lead to appear error in subfield or unrealized field function.
More similar words: field, fields, afield, outfield, infield, field day, airfield, field trip, force field, cornfield, battle field, depth of field, track and field, electric field, magnetic field, field of vision, yield, wield, shield, yielding, unwieldy, shielded, shielding, windshield, unyielding, theoretical yield, spiel, oriel, daniel, held.