Random good picture Not show
1. The canal was built to connect Sheffield with the Humber estuary.
2. Sheffield is a major steel town.
3. At the Sheffield arena, the speakers were magnified ten times on a giant screen.
4. The Sheffield Eagles move down to the second division after two seasons in the top flight.
5. His course at Sheffield University will not recommence until next year.
6. Sheffield increased their lead just before half time.
7. The band are doing a gig in Sheffield on Nov 12.
8. Roland Nilsson last night backed Sheffield Wednesday to win the UEFA Cup.
9. It is about thirty miles between Nottingham and Sheffield.
10. The event will go ahead as planned in Sheffield next summer.
11. They're building a new road between Manchester and Sheffield.
12. She did economics at Sheffield University.
13. She told Cleveland coroner Michael Sheffield he became depressed through being out of work and it made him irritable and upset.
14. Sheffield said the callers would sometimes describe to him what he did that day.
15. A psychiatric nurse I talked to in Sheffield works twenty-eight hours and takes home ￡51 to keep herself and two children.
16. The Sheffield Wednesday boss was still catching his breath from Saturday's six-goal thriller with Chelsea.
17. The train journey between Leeds and Sheffield shows one this nineteenth-century landscape to perfection.
18. This tightly-knit community, lying six miles south of Sheffield on the Derby coalfield,[sentence dictionary] had a population of less than four thousand.
19. Sheffield comes for an $ 8 haircut and conversation.
20. Maddux then walked Gary Sheffield on a 3-2 pitch.
21. No charges were filed and Sheffield was not made aware of the complaint until last month.
22. Gooden has seen friends take advantage of Sheffield.
23. Fletchers was advised by Sheffield law firm Ashton Morton Slack.
24. Council bosses in Sheffield had already scrapped the boiler-check system.
25. Batley and Sheffield Eagles received a severe reprimand yesterday for the fighting which took place during their first-round Yorkshire Cup tie.
26. Sheffield will be acting as host city.
27. Competitors from more than a hundred countries have converged on Sheffield for the Games.
28. The two bands join forces for a gig at the Sheffield Arena on November 28.
29. Fans who still have their original ticket stubs should contact Sheffield Arena by July 3.
30. South Yorkshire police yesterday awarded Mr Long an out-of-court settlement before the case reached Sheffield high court.
More similar words: in the field, field officer, depth of field, field, fields, afield, infield, subfield, outfield, fielder, gas field, field day, oil field, ice field, fielding, airfield, ball field, hayfield, garfield, oilfield, midfield, infielder, field work, minefield, goldfields, field mouse, field test, force field, outfielder, field house.