1. Miss Williams confiscated all our sweets.
2. Miss Edwards has confiscated my comics till the end of term!
3. The policeman confiscated the robber's pistol.
4. Troops destroyed the capital and confiscated many works of art as war booty.
5. The teacher confiscated my radio because I was playing it in the classroom.
5. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
6. The customs officials confiscated the contraband.
7. The headmaster confiscated Tommy's pea - shooter.
8. They confiscated weapons, ammunition and propaganda material.
9. His passport was confiscated by the police to prevent him from leaving the country.
10. He ordered that all party property be confiscated.
11. Many opposition supporters had their goods confiscated.
12. The land behind our house was confiscated by the government.
13. Their land was confiscated after the war.
14. The county has a long-standing policy of reselling confiscated weapons.
15. But all the endowments which funded chantries were confiscated at Easter 1548 and vested in the Crown.
16. If it is confiscated the next day, a note will be left behind with information on where the items are.
17. Kolender and Ruff also berate Roache for selling confiscated guns to auctioneers for resale, against the wishes of county supervisors.
18. These confiscated nets were a very motley collection.
19. Cars and motorcycles had been confiscated or were rusting away useless for lack of parts.
20. If you are caught smuggling goods into the country, they will probably be confiscated.
21. Even the smallest metallic object, whether a nail file or cigarette lighter, is immediately confiscated.
22. Pete felt he had had his wings clipped when his driving licence was confiscated.
23. In order to qualify, the property must have been valued at $ 50, 000 or more when it was confiscated.
24. Chemical defoliants would not be used against crops, nor would producers be arrested or property confiscated.
25. They argue that there are international tribunals whose jurisdiction is to resolve the ownership of confiscated property.
26. Between Rudolfo and the gamekeeper there's just enough of the land being cultivated for it not to be confiscated.
27. Emma took us all on a bumpy buggy ride over to the second stage, until it was confiscated by security.
28. They will face longer bans, higher fines and the possibility of their vehicles being confiscated.
29. One study found that 80 percent of the guns confiscated statewide in 1993 were Saturday night specials.
30. The Associated Press reported its television news crew also was roughed up and its film confiscated by police.
More similar words: confiscate, confiscation, fiscal, fiscal year, fiscal policy, confirm, confide, confine, confines, confined, confirmed, confident, confidant, configure, confidence, confinement, piscatorial, confidential, confirmation, be confined to, configuration, self-confidence, confidentiality, obfuscate, miscalculate, conflate, educated, located, truncated, dedicated.