Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. This episode is bound to be a deep embarrassment for Washington.
2. Her face was flushed with embarrassment.
3. Anger is often caused by frustration or embarrassment, or a mixture of the two.
4. The report has caused acute embarrassment to the government.
5. She went bright pink with embarrassment.
6. It is a source of embarrassment to Londoners that the standard of pubs is so low.
7. He could not hide his embarrassment.
8. She suffered extreme embarrassment at not knowing how to read.
9. She felt acute embarrassment/anxiety/concern at his behaviour.
10. He had gone absolutely scarlet with embarrassment.
11. The scandal was an acute embarrassment for the President.
12. Sarah was overcome with embarrassment. She faced away to hide her blushes.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
13. She smiled to hide her slight embarrassment.
14. He tried to cover his embarrassment by starting to rub his hands together.
15. He laughed coarsely at her embarrassment.
16. The poverty figures were undoubtedly an embarrassment to the president.
17. He could feel his face reddening with embarrassment.
18. The government wishes to avoid further embarrassment over the affair.
19. I could finally talk about my problem without embarrassment.
20. I felt some embarrassment as we shook hands.
21. We all watched in silent embarrassment as Mr Rogers started to cry.
22. Poor Lucy! He's such an embarrassment to her.
23. The poor child was considered an embarrassment to his family.
24. Stratford has an embarrassment of riches, really, what with three theatres and lovely countryside, too.
25. I nearly died of embarrassment when he said that.
26. Your joke spared her needless embarrassment.
27. She groaned at the memory, suffering all over again the excruciating embarrassment of those moments.
28. Mention sex therapy and most people will titter in embarrassment.
29. The administration is just stonewalling in an attempt to hide their political embarrassment.
30. Nobody spoke for at least five minutes and Rachel squirmed in her chair with embarrassment.
More similar words: embarrass, embarrassed, harassment, assessment, embankment, bombardment, arrangement, embark, mass media, embargo, barrage, barracks, embodiment, embezzlement, arrest warrant, assignment, installment payment, fourteenth amendment, array, barren, barrel, barrow, arrayed, arraign, arrange, warrant, barrier, barring, embrasure, ambassador.