Random good picture Not show
(1) Can he afford an infield grounder from the scrappy player, which could lead to a double play?
(2) Hound Tor shows this very clearly, with its infield demarcated by corn ditches and endless pasture on the moor beyond.
(3) The cat used the infield like a sandbox. Sentencedict.com
(4) For instance, could the infield fly rule be in some way analogous to punctuated equilibrium?
(5) Yards away on the infield, a marching band was tuning up.
(6) Third Baseman - Infield defensive fielder who covers the third - base area.
(7) The infield square has the four bases at its corners the diamond.
(8) Figo came infield from the left to score.
(9) The test equipment has been successfully applied to infield test of the bomb.
(10) Second Baseman - The fielder who plays the infield near the second - base bag.
(11) The slow infield probably benefits Wang's sinker, but Wang's only explanation was, " I just feel comfortable. "
(12) The batter drilled a single through the infield.
(13) The field is divided into an infield and an outfield.
(14) It is a specialized company who is infield of gift development, manufacture, merchant and trade.
(15) He gets jammed, he can fight off pitches and drop hits over the infield.
(16) Mesa got Hammonds to ground sharply to the right side of the infield for what looked like an easy double play.
(17) Anderson scrambles out as an ambulance races across the infield.
(18) Ryan Stromsborg, a sophomore from Notre Dame High, is challenging for a starting spot in the infield and outfield.
(19) Only minutes before the final whistle, Halliday weaved his way infield, causing the disruption from which Morris was to score.
(20) Then rookie Tony Batista popped an 0-2 pitch through the right side of the infield.
(21) The Yankees are losing 9-0 in a playoff game when Jair beats out an infield hit to the right side.
(22) Because of the effect of human being activity, a great deal of infield was transformed into non-infield, residential and industrial area, traffic utilization.
(23) Daddy to let me receive, has hit ball simple infield grounder, I meet immediately the ball.
(24) In fact, as Guidry puts it , " everybody gets involved in the infield when he pitches. "
(25) Through calculating service temperature by flight parameter and based on the flight training program, infield and outfield test-fly program, and compares the result with actual-measurement.
(26) You have to be very quick to get an infield homer.
(27) Thompson pumped his fist in the air and danced on the infield as the crowd roared.
(28) My education has given me a wide range of background knowledge infield of international trade.
(29) Solid brick made of clay may destroy vegetation and occupy infield, further more the strength and heat preservation capability of it is not as good as air brick.
(30) The problem is partial waste, extensive using, impropriate lots of infield and so on in the expanding of constructive land.
More similar words: field, afield, field trip, battle field, magnetic field, field of vision, yield, shield, unwieldy, shielding, unyielding, windshield, infirm, infidel, infinite, infinity, infirmity, infirmary, infiltrate, infidelity, ad infinitum, infiltration, infinitesimal, spiel, held, meld, elder, seldom, elderly, fief.