Random good picture Not show
1. Simon's a defender, but I always play in midfield.
2. Simpson came off the bench to play in midfield.
3. He plays in midfield.
4. The midfield did very well in the first half.
5. Arsenal's defence were strong, but their midfield fell apart in the first five minutes of the match.
6. Newcastle United midfield player Gavin Peacock tops Boro's shopping list.
7. As an advanced midfield player he s ok, but as an out and out striker ... Please!!
8. Hard working forward who can play midfield.
9. That spectacular strike came from Boro midfield player Willie Falconer who was thrilled with his fifth goal of the season.
10. How long will he go on buying midfield players when what we still need is a centre half?
11. Gradually the visiting midfield began to assert themselves.
12. Northern's biggest setback came with the loss of midfield maestro Deryck Fox with pulled stomach muscles.
13. Gillespie will play in midfield instead of Cochrane.
14. Simon Harrop comes into midfield as Colin Whettam reverts to the bench.
15. Peake is fit to return in midfield.
16. The linking midfield role still needed to be filled.
17. Anyway, is there a vacancy in the reserves midfield for a player of Gascoigne's quality!!
18. These three excellent players structured an iron delta in the midfield.
19. Graham pulled a masterstroke by playing Paul Merson in the centre of midfield.
20. David Beckham captained the side and played in a central midfield role.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. Forwards will be axed with a return to a packed midfield following the home defeat by Watford.
22. Paul Wilkinson operated as a lone striker, with Slaven in a midfield role.
23. It was the kind of professionalism that wins trophies - tight at the back, industrious in midfield and dangerous up front.
24. Batty was having a serious confrontation with Alan Byrne in midfield Byrne won the first half.
25. Inspiration Four hamstring operations and two bouts of knee surgery later, Ian Snodin is back and back in central midfield.
26. He played a number of games that season in a centre midfield role.
27. Support Forest had virtually disappeared as an attacking force, with the outnumbered Clough receiving little support from midfield.
28. Middlesbrough were growing in confidence all the time, winning the midfield battle and occasionally opening the Ipswich defence.
29. They had shuffled at half-time, moving Steve Sedgley back from midfield and Pat van den Hauwe to left-back.
30. Martin Ling is injured, so Fitzroy Simpson comes off the bench to play in midfield.
More similar words: track and field, field, afield, fields, infield, outfield, subfield, fielder, airfield, field day, force field, minefield, field trip, fieldwork, field mouse, cornfield, paddy field, field officer, depth of field, field of view, battlefield, battle field, landing field, football field, electric field, field of vision, magnetic field, center fielder, james a. garfield, gravitational field.