Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He wandered through the beech wood.
2. Beech turns easily in the lathe.
3. The furniture is made of sycamore, beech and leather.
4. The worktop is made of solid beech.
5. Autumn is the time to see the beech woods in all their glory.
6. If all goes well, Beech Road will start at 2-1 or less at Cheltenham as there is no mistaking his superiority.
7. Beech Co. is planning to add 500 jobs within the next 12 months.
8. The owl hooted in the beech tree and, to Erika's deep delight, it was answered by another owl.
9. And beech and lime showed dieback in Richmond Park.
10. The white birch, beech, and red and sugar maples were not far behind in the race for light.
11. Among other vegetation, coniferous and beech trees appeared most seriously affected by increased radiation.
12. For a few days, the beech tree is the most wonderful living thing in the garden.
13. His particular joy was the fine copper beech tree which dominated the scene.
14. The results showed that 69 percent of all beech and 78 percent of yew had some form of dieback.
15. The Beech 1900, a twin-engine turboprop seating 19, is among the smaller commuter aircraft in regular service.
16. We could replant with beech interspersed with conifers to act as nurses to the beech trees until they had got established.
17. Dry tan beech leaves that have survived all the winter storms now rattle softly on a low branch.
18. Gnarled old apple trees on one side of them, beech trees, sloping upward, on the other.
19. The heavy boughs and dark leaves of the copper beech that spread over the drive perfectly suited her mood of despair.
20. Philip worked a flat stone out of the earth by the roots of the beech tree.
21. Some one was shooting at the fringes of the beech woods, on the heather moor.
21. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. The fibreglass sections were bolted around a built-up steel framework and Beech C-45 outer wing panels were attached.
23. I pause a moment beside an ancient grove of beech trees, tended no longer now, though their presence and calm remain.
24. Wisps of high grey cloud scarcely moved behind the copper beech.
25. The Blackdown Hills, above the Tone valley, offer walking and riding among superb beech woods.
26. Once the Cotswolds had probably all consisted of entirely deciduous forest, with beech the dominant tree.
27. Types of trees found to build small wooden shacks are - pine, beech, oak.
28. She could see whoever came and most of the time just stayed quietly swaying in the beech tree.
29. This is the capital of the region, with gentle sloping hills, beech forests and wooded ridges in the background.
30. On top of the hill was a wood of beech trees surrounded by a stone wall.
More similar words: breech, speech, beseech, screech, speechless, screeching, part of speech, fleecy, fleece, greece, beer, been, beef, beetle, beef up, beeline, beehive, busy bee, beetroot, beethoven, roast beef, be equal to, tech, echo, beer and skittles, lecherous, blue-chip, technique, high tech, mechanic.