Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. She studied nursing at Garfield Hospital.
2. He served his internship at Garfield Hospital.
3. Garfield does political commentary on National Public Radio.
4. Richard Garfield invented a game that constantly breaks its own rules.
5. In the opening shot I see Garfield at a lectern reading aloud from a Shakespeare first edition, bound in unborn calf.
6. The official tour guide, a close-cropped ragga called Garfield Logan, asks us to leave our shoes outside.
7. Garfield:And then I ate a woolly mammoth.
8. Garfield: Oh, that was a cheap shot.
9. If James Garfield died, Chester Arthur would become president.
10. Garfield: So how did the evening with your new date work out?
11. A man ran up to President Garfield, pulled out a gun, and fired twice.
12. He did. James A. Garfield was murdered age 49.
13. The picture shows the Sir Garfield Sobers Gymnasium of Barbados.
14. However, Elliot Garfield made a splendid wicked witch of the north!
15. Vernon: Garfield and Jake seemed to be particularly aggressive to one another.
16. Conkling chargedthethat President Garfield had failed to observe the policy of " Senatorial Courtesy" .
17. Garfield is a slippery customer; he's twice escaped from police custody.
18. Garfield is the creation of cartoonist 1 Jim Davis.
19. Garfield: Louis, I think you and I have an account still, remember? The macadamia nut cookies?
20. To Garfield for a protagonist's action RPG mobile games.
21. Conkling charged that President Garfield had failed to observe the policy of "Senatorial Courtesy".
22. Garfield: Once again, my life has been saved by the miracle of lasagna.
23. James Garfield offered the vice presidential nomination to Chester Arthur of New York.
24. Little by little I was beginning to discover the truth about Garfield.sentencedict.com/garfield.html
25. The Southern Weekend newspaper has mocked the software for blocking Garfield cartoons but allowing dark-skinned porn.
26. Sixteen years later he was at the Washington rail depot where the 20th President, James Garfield, was shot and killed in 1881.
27. He combined the characteristics of the cat in his brain with the personality of his grandfather James Garfield Davis. As a result, Garfield is very popular for his human nature of this cartoon image.
28. "First of all, " replied the boy James A. Garfield, when asked what he meant to be, "I must make myself a man; if I do not succeed in that, I can succeed in nothing."
29. Kennedy is most famous for being assassinated and the conspiracy that surrounds the event, however, unlike the likes of President Garfield, Kennedy accomplished much in his time in office.
30. Both ambidextrous and multilingual , 20th president of the United States James Garfield could write Greek with one hand while writing Latin with the other.
More similar words: james a. garfield, airfield, center fielder, field, fields, afield, subfield, infield, fielder, outfield, field day, midfield, minefield, cornfield, field trip, force field, fieldwork, field mouse, field guide, paddy field, wheat field, battle field, field of view, field officer, landing field, field hockey, battlefield, depth of field, track and field, football field.