Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Labourers plodded home through the muddy fields.
2. They were working in the cotton fields.
3. We strode across the snowy fields.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. The stubble was burning in the fields.
5. The canals take water to the fields.
6. Students are flocking to such fields as genetics and molecular biology.
7. Many slopes are rock fields with sparse vegetation.
8. The canals take water to the rice fields.
9. The fields give forth an odor of spring.
10. They each excel in their respective fields.
11. We go for walks in the fields occasionally.
12. Farmers are deserting their fields and coming here looking for jobs.
13. The fields around had been sown with wheat.
14. Take the short cut across the fields.
15. These fields have been under cultivation for years.
16. The farmers are working on the fields of oats.
17. I like to roam around the fields.
18. The once - green fields were now uniformly brown.
19. Our troops fanned out across the fields.
20. Lambs were skipping about in the fields.
21. The lambs were capering in the fields.
22. I love to ramble through the fields and lanes in this part of the country.
23. The labourers were at work in the fields.
24. We drove past fields of ripening wheat.
25. We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing-grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
26. The rising sun casts a golden glow over the fields.
27. There were about 300 million tons of grain in the fields at the start of the harvest.
28. We looked to our right and saw a stretch of the rice fields.
29. A ditch diverted water from the stream into the fields.
30. Jobless and penniless , he had to sleep rough in the fields for several months.
More similar words: field, afield, infield, field day, cornfield, force field, field trip, battle field, field of vision, magnetic field, electric field, feldspar, yield, wield, shield, unwieldy, yielding, shielding, unyielding, windshield, theoretical yield, cold sore, goldsmith, cold storage, gold standard, child's play, child support, cold-shoulder, cold shoulder, spiel.