Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. This answer must be a crib: it's exactly the same as Jones's.
2. I'm not at my crib, I'm at Jed's house.
3. Mary deposited the baby in the crib.
4. This crib takes apart for easy storage.
5. He didn't want anyone to crib the answers from him.
6. The baby was squalling in its crib.
7. Over the crib, in readiness for her homecoming, he had tacked up his most treasured prints.
8. Teddi was just out of her crib, and my parents had let her crawl around to play with her toys.
9. He made a simple crib for the baby, and heaped praise on Sien whenever she acted maternally.
10. He walked the streets, crawling from crib to crib.
11. They said at the time it was a crib, and La Sylphide is indeed markedly different from any other Bournonville ballet.
12. Tiptoeing over to the crib, he looked down at the red wrinkled face of the sleeping child.
13. He would play crib with zest with the lowest characters and would allow no argument.
14. Another tradition he encouraged was the crib.
15. A glass-fronted cabinet displayed a collection of crib figures.
16. Steve Prefontaine was, to crib a line from Bruce Springsteen, born to run.
17. Lying in a crib, Mary was lethargic, fevered, and unable to swallow any liquids for four days.
18. He moved the crib to his side of the bed and slept every night only inches from June Lee.
19. I saw her standing in her crib at the Shishu Bhawan in Shantinagar.
20. The mother laid the baby back again in the crib.
21. The baby was lying on his back in his crib, perfectly content.
22. The small sleigh bed with removable railings can be used as a crib or a daybed.
23. The woman lived in her dining room in an enormous crib with hinged,(sentencedict .com) slatted sides.
24. A man playing cards had an open wound in his forehead, blood dripping on to the crib board.
25. J., supplier of flannel sheets, knowing that the firm manufactured knitted jersey crib sheets.
26. Horrified at herself, she put me back in the crib and began to cry.
27. He put another coat of paint on the secondhand crib while Marina was in the hospital.
28. There would have been nothing unusual about this except that she was almost three, much too old for a crib.
29. To document cases like a baby left choking in a crib or one found holding a cockroach in her hand.
30. A choir of families, wrapped in woolly hats, overcoats and scarves, were singing carols by a crib.
More similar words: scribe, ascribe, inscribe, describe, subscribe, prescribe, inscribed, proscribe, subscriber, transcribe, subscribe to, proscribed, rib, tribe, bribe, tribute, ribald, ribbon, tribal, bribery, dribble, acrid, crisp, crime, diatribe, moribund, tributary, ribosome, tribunal, terrible.