Random good picture Not show
1. The airfield is bounded by woods on all sides.
2. He attempted to return downwind to the airfield.
3. The foreign guests were motored from the airfield to the guest house.
4. Guards patrolled the perimeter of the airfield.
5. The airfield is ringed with armoured cars.
6. The bombing rendered the airfield inoperable.
7. The foreign guests were motored from the airfield to the hotel.
8. The airfield was bathed in the ghostly glow of a searchlight.
9. There is no suitable airfield near enough.
10. By the time we reached the airfield next morning a tropical storm was raging.
11. As they waited at the airfield, Sara had the same feeling of foreboding that she had felt before her father died.
12. The plane zoomed low over the airfield.
13. Al Maghrun airfield drifted by on the right.
14. Soon afterwards[Sentencedict.com], the balloon began to descend and it landed near an airfield.
15. A few planes were parked on the perimeter track of the airfield.
16. One detachment pushed into the eastern suburbs towards the airfield.
17. They were pressing on eastwards towards the city's small airfield.
18. The pilot set the aircraft up for a diversion to the nearest suitable airfield.
19. She put down safely in the corner of the airfield.
20. When the plane arrived, some of the detectives were waiting inside the main building while others were waiting on the airfield.
21. While being flown by a champion amateur cyclist in 1963, the plane crashed on an airfield.
22. The latest navigational aids make the location of the airfield quite easy.
23. A recce of the area had shown that there was another airfield thirty miles from Sirte at Tamit.
24. The plane dropped lower, returning to the horizontal, and the airfield appeared.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. The result in the vote against the development and for the retention of the airfield was unanimous.
26. They were perhaps ten minutes from the edge of the airfield when he first began to think there was something wrong.
27. They did this when several hundred gathered at Enstone airfield in Oxfordshire last month.
28. Often they can not be practised on the home site because they are not acceptable on a busy airfield.
29. They got down the escarpment on to the coastal plain without mishap and drove along a dirt track beside Benina airfield.
30. Among the more unusual jobs Amelia took on at the airfield was decorating the public rooms.
More similar words: air filter, field, afield, fields, infield, field day, field trip, force field, cornfield, battle field, track and field, field of vision, electric field, magnetic field, airfare, yield, wield, shield, unwieldy, yielding, air freight, airfreight, shielding, savoir-faire, unyielding, windshield, theoretical yield, airy-fairy, perfidy, surfing.