Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. They're fielding a very strong side this season.
2. Fielding nervously wet his lips and tried to smile.
3. There was some excellent fielding which had the batsmen constantly under pressure.
4. He was later shown on television, fielding questions.
5. England intend fielding their strongest team in next month's World Youth Championship.
6. Spain is fielding a fiveman team in this race.
7. When we are fielding, the umpires keep looking at the ball.
8. According to Fielding, Lorne was seriously overdue for reassurance.
9. The Liberal Democrats are fielding Chris Pym.
10. Fielding knelt and ticked a fingernail against the sedimented glass of the fishtank.
11. Fielding tells us: Fielding's claims are certainly to be taken seriously.
12. The Natural Law Party, which is fielding 313 candidates, unveiled its long-awaited party election television broadcast last night.
13. Fielding smoothed his back against the scalloped seat of the limousine, like a cat.
14. Henry Fielding in 1751 saw the matter from the perspective of a London magistrate, linking vagrancy to crime.
15. And then a scintillating piece of fielding from Graeme Hick.
16. Henry Fielding was one of those who was annoyed by the poor's presumption in this regard.
17. Fielding is already making plans to cut one or two of the smaller guys out of the action.
18. But Fielding enters the literary world dragging all the paraphernalia of neoclassicism behind him.
19. When he was not bowling, his cat-like fielding at midwicket kept an appreciative crowd happy.
20. Thanks to O'Neil's slick fielding, the Giants won 3-1.Sentence dictionary
21. Fielding said that Lorne had even floated the idea that Gary and Doug should be brothers, as opposed to father and son.
22. Fielding much of the potentially lucrative interest in McCarthy, D-N.
23. Our team is batting this morning and will be fielding in the afternoon.
24. At two state elections this month, Mrs Hanson stunned everyone by reappearing, fielding candidates and causing havoc with the results.
25. We did not see him as the spineless vicar that Fielding turned him into in Shamela.
26. President Bob Palmer is expected to be among those fielding questions which should get pretty pointed.
27. But if Rhodes hasn't set the world on fire with his batting, he certainly has with his fielding.
28. A few other players checked their watches, eager to stop fielding questions that only the Games can really answer now.
29. Pamela was not, in our view, the minx that Fielding thought her.
30. He also caused consternation at the film's press conference by fielding almost all the questions himself.
More similar words: yielding, shielding, unyielding, landing field, welding, gelding, field, afield, fields, fielder, outfield, subfield, infield, airfield, midfield, garfield, field day, force field, fieldwork, field trip, field mouse, minefield, cornfield, field guide, wheat field, paddy field, field of view, depth of field, field hockey, battle field.