Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Perhaps difficulty in obtaining natron through the traditionally established routes triggered the use of halophytic plants instead.
2. When she gets back, she sprinkles water and natron cleansing salts to keep the insects away.
3. Lake Natron is one of the largest soda lakes in the Rift valley.
4. Huy looked at her,[sentencedict.com/natron.html] reaching over to brush a last detail of natron away from her face.
5. Mummies can be dried out by extreme cold, by the sun, by smoke, or using chemicals such as natron.
6. After the removal of the inner organs, the body cavity was stuffed with natron.
7. It follows the life and struggles of a million-strong colony of pink flamingos in Lake Natron, northern Tanzania, which are threatened by plans for a new factory in the area.
8. His skin was covered in a mixture of oils and resins and bathed in a solution of Natron, a salt found in dried-up river beds in Egypt.
9. Saline deposits of salt lake consist of more than 10 salt minerals, but the glauber salt, glaserite, pgrotechnite, hanksite, natron, trona and halite are mainly salt minerals.
10. The body was then placed on a slanted embalming table and completely covered with natron. This allowed fluids to drip away as the body slowly dried out.
11. This part of the process took about forty days, after which the natron was removed, inside and out, to reveal a dried, shrunken body.
More similar words: patron, matron, patronage, patronise, patronize, patronymic, patronizing, patrol, atrophy, atrocity, albatross, atrocious, citron, strong, neutron, astronaut, strongbox, astronomer, electronic, headstrong, electronics, banana tree, hatred, matrix, theatre, at random, idolatry, patriot, diatribe, flat rate.