Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Both interpretation and argumentation contribute to the formalisation of the knowledge of law with the character of practical reason.
2. Formalisation of the social context is the social structure.
3. But what is risk other than a formalisation of fear?
4. The formalisation and reasoning of models is then applied to model consistency checking.
5. The researchers discuss and monitor the teaching and are present during those lessons when the formalisation is expected to take place.
6. Finally, what looks like a determination to be patriotically self-reliant is simultaneously the opposite: the formalisation of complete dependency.
7. The first step was to reopen the banks; the first legislation sought was the re-issue of the Federal Reserve Bank Note, followed by the formalisation of the gold embargo and the anti-hoarding decree.
8. Often considered to be the father of modern computer science, Turing provided an influential formalisation of the concept of the algorithm and computation with the Turing machine.
More similar words: normalisation, nationalisation, rationalisation, realisation, legalisation, penalisation, localisation, finalisation, vocalisation, formalization, normalization, globalisation, socialisation, visualisation, digitalisation, liberalisation, neutralisation, revitalisation, naturalisation, specialisation, demoralisation, generalisation, capitalisation, marginalisation, materialisation, criminalisation, hospitalisation, decentralisation, commercialisation, industrialisation.