1. Hang your coat up by the tab on the collar.
2. The tab for the campaign was nearly $500 million.
3. A stupid medical clerk had slipped the wrong tab on his X-ray.
4. The company picked up the tab for his hotel room.
5. Pollard picked up the tab for dinner that night.
6. I'll put it on your tab and you can pay tomorrow.
7. Why should the taxpayer pick up the tab for mistakes made by a private company?
8. The tab for the meeting could be $3 000.
9. Can I put it on my tab?
10. Insert Tab A into Slot A and glue, before standing the model upright.
11. He ran up a $4000 tab in long-distance calls.
12. The tab for superhighways may run as high as 2 million dollars a kilometer.
13. Taxpayers will pick up the tab for the stadium.
14. Her father picked up the tab for all the champagne at the wedding.
15. Use the Tab key to indent the first line of the paragraph.
16. You can open the can by pulling the tab.
17. One tab of Ecstasy costs at least ￡15.
18. At least one estimate puts the total tab at $7 million.
19. Often the tab can be locked on to a device at the center of the lid.
20. I paid the tab(sentencedict.com), and we made our way home.
21. The bride's father paid the tab for the party.
22. Insert tab A into slot 1 .
23. Make a file for these documents and write 'finance' on the tab.
24. I took my friend to lunch and paid the tab.
25. If you have marked further messages to inspect, you should now press the TAB key.
26. We all went out to dinner, and Adam picked up the tab.
26. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
27. When you are ready to start inspecting the mail messages, you should press the TAB key.
28. Unfortunately there's no way to arrange text into columns without fiddling around with the tab settings.
29. I wonder to myself as I pick up the tab for breakfast.
30. Often, the book publisher, not the author, picks up the tab.
More similar words: table, taboo, notable, get about, stable, eatable, tableau, stabbed, tabloid, set about, mutable, cast about, portable, beat about, vegetable, forget about, suitable, just about, database, timetable, irritable, on the table, palatable, refutable, immutable, stabilize, establish, veritable, adaptable, comfortable.