Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) There is a substantial payback in terms of employee and union relations.
(2) The immediate payback for them is publicity.
(3) The payback for reorganization should be increased productivity.
(4) His victory was seen as payback for all the hard work he'd put in during training.
(5) This was payback time. I've proved once and for all I can become champion.
(6) Payback period analysis is frequently used in assessing the merits of energy conservation investments.
(7) They get the payback the first time they take a swim.
(8) I guess you have heard that thing called payback....
(9) The mass payback soon rises above 1: 1 and after several missions is showing a significant mass advantage.
(10) The table highlights the drawback of the payback method.
(11) Payback Payback is a very simple and useful method, and hence it is popular.
(12) The answer is reassuring: the energy payback for this process is above 20, 000: 1.
(13) After ten round-trips the mass payback ratio is around 8: 1.
(14) From brand image to brainstorming, and payback to point of sale the coverage is both comprehensive and up-to-date.
(15) Many companies still use incredibly short payback periods, often set by financial directors playing a very risk-averse game.
(16) Table 5. 4 presents estimates of the payback period of conversion options on a typical 200 megawatt plant.
(17) Research allocations are typically modest and payback periods required tend to be short.
(18) I guess it's payback time .
(19) Whether such a small mass payback is economically profitable is far from obvious.
(20) The mass payback continues to improve with each additional mission.
(21) The pension payback is even getting the seal of approval from national observers. Sentencedict.com
(22) For many voters, this election is payback time for the people who raised their taxes.
(23) Now the Knicks want payback for the beating they received from Chicago a month ago.
(24) In other cases a criterion may be needed, and one frequently used is the payback period.
(25) Now that the carrier is making big profits, they say it's payback time.
(26) The point rather is to ensure that raw partisanship does not amplify indiscretions as justification for a kind of schoolyard payback.
(27) First, no account is taken of cash flows arising after the payback date.
(28) Companies using this method will usually reject any project which exceeds their target payback period.
(29) In the figure of the bandit Joaquin Murieta, Californians of all races joined together to create a fable of payback.
(30) That has forced buyers into a market itching for some payback.
More similar words: pay back, backpack, back, aback, back out, back up, back of, back off, back on, backlog, win back, backbone, hold back, back down, setback, set back, call back, back away, cut back, kickback, backchat, look back, draw back, backdrop, backfire, backlash, go back on, turn back, give back, clawback.