Random good picture Not show
1. The bakery business has changed beyond all recognition in the last 10 years.
2. The baker bakes his bread in the bakery.
3. An enticing smell came from the bakery.
4. Belloni started her bakery business by peddling her homemade bread to local stores.
5. The bakery has a coffee bar, and cappuccino is sixty cents!
6. Charles worked in a bakery by the river that shipped its products to the rest of the city by boat.
7. I saw the biggest bakery in the world.
8. The people working in the bakery escaped alive only because its wall collapsed outward into the alleyway.
9. His family own a bakery and have two shops on the south coast.
10. The smell of fresh bread from a bakery made him hungry but he did not stop.
11. The nearest rear entrance belonged to a home bakery.
12. You couldn't buy all this working at Lyons bakery or the Black Cat factory.
13. At our bakery, when we set up the loaves for baking the next day a similar dilemma confronts us.
14. The bakery closed, the steel works went on short time.
15. The persons in the bakery assumed that they were the milkmen making the morning delivery and paid no attention.
16. The bakery, frozen foods and other departments also will be expanded.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. What I do inside the bakery is fold paper boxes before I put the pastries and cakes inside.
18. For those smaller plant bakery companies who can not compete in these volume stakes the choice is quite clear.
19. The smell is very familiar to everyone who lives near a bakery.
20. There is a joke about two Martians who land next to a bakery in New York.
21. She followed her nose, turning into a passage which led to the back of a small bakery.
22. Nothing dramatic, no soul-searching ... Guy had gone to get a paper, and some fresh croissants from a nearby bakery.
23. Hicks waited until the last Dumpster was almost full and then personally conveyed two cardboard barrels of bakery refuse to its maw.
24. In darkness we pulled up at the end of the converted bakery and Richie went over to the dustbin.
25. The driver of a steam-driven wagon was unloading warm loaves of bread fresh from the bakery.
26. I turned into Hospital Street, past Plotnikoff's large saw mills, then came to Callender's bakery.
27. Previously spend 17 years as an accountant in the bakery industry.
28. It was recently featured in Boston magazine as being the best bakery in that area.
29. Mrs Yardley had re-used a proper cake box from a city bakery.
30. I am fourteen years old, standing behind the window of the bakery where I work to earn my spending money.
More similar words: bake, half-baked, baked potato, mockery, quackery, trickery, maker, breaker, speaker, take root, lawmaker, muckraker, make a mistake, tinker, marker, cooker, broker, kernel, locker, banker, worker, bicker, nonsmoker, hunker down, brokerage, caseworker, handkerchief, hunkered down, city slicker, cantankerous.