Random good picture Not show
1. She let down her umbrella and furled it.
2. An attempt was made to furl the headsail.
3. He held a furled umbrella in one hand.
4. This fan doesn't furl neatly.
5. In general, to furl a sail is to roll it up, such as to furl the mainsail on the boom (or into the boom or mast in some contemporary systems).
6. He was supposed to furl the side flaps in the morning.
7. Unripe: Furl the arm that arm shows bruise again and again: The lid is here.
7. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
8. The material receiving machine adopts furl mode, or case packing.
9. My baseboard resembles the peacock tail of furl a place of strategic importance takes embroider shoe.
10. This umbrella doesn't furl neatly.
11. Give it a neat furl.
12. More humming, exasperation at locating the briefcase, hat and furled umbrella, and the front door made a closing sound.
13. It was loaded with a crude concoction of ordinary items like fireworks, furl and fertilizer.