Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Such is what the traditional doctrines of divine omnipotence, preservation and providence are really saying.
2. That would put a dent in his omnipotence.
3. Do you think that, if you were granted omnipotence and omniscience and millions of years in which to perfect your world, you could produce nothing better than the Ku Klux Klan or the fascists?
4. Regarded as the traditional 2-D coordinate measuring system, omnipotence tool microscope has the most extensive application in the geometry measurement.
5. Thus, the argument concludes that omniscience and omnipotence are logically incompatible.
6. The religious doctrines of John Calvin, emphasizing the omnipotence of God and the salvation of the elect by God's grace alone.
7. Introduce an omnipotence press automatism dividing device, explained it operation principle.
8. The omnipotence of love is its impotence.
9. Nothing short of omnipotence could satisfy it completely.
10. The adolescent is emboldened with an egocentric belief in the omnipotence of logical thought.
11. It is a haunting, dream-like painting, in which we are given a kind of omnipotence.
12. As a philosophical and jurisprudential idea,[sentence dictionary] it has problems similar to the omnipotence paradox.
13. The people are returned to passiveness, inertness, and unconsciousness; the legislator enters into omnipotence.
14. These leaders can become intoxicated with a sense of their own omnipotence.
15. It'seems To Me Bind Me With Mighty Cables That Nothing But Omnipotence Could Break.
16. Putin's efforts at a Eurasian Union thus appear to be a rearguard action to stem the tide of increasing Chinese omnipotence in Russia's backyard.
17. Mr. Alcott , a lady near me desires to inquire whether omnipotence abnegates attribute?
18. The effect of holding power and the expectation and the need to be seen as capable of sustaining it, if not exercising it, encourages omnipotence of thought.
19. I think it would be presumptuous for anyone to claim God - like omniscience and omnipotence.
20. Instead, they turn to the law for this despotism, this absolutism, this omnipotence.
21. The hardness, surface morphology and adhesion were analyzed and examined respectively by micro - sclerometer , scanning electron microscope and lever style omnipotence intension test machine.
22. This paper introduces a handy method to measure the base level mid-diameter of taper thread guage with image and axes tangent method on the omnipotence tool microscope.
23. Central bankers have never had any illusions of their own omnipotence.
More similar words: potency, omnipresent, potent, potential, potentially, somnolence, pretence, sentence, penitence, competence, existence, subsistence, persistence, insistence, insomnia, insomniac, omnivorous, intelligence agency, verboten, preponderance of evidence, stench, tendency, hence, fence, competency, essence, commence, sequence, science, licence.