Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. We believe the criminalisation of sex workers/prostitutes helps to legitimise those who attack them.
2. Coupled with high demand, tobacco criminalisation drove up its price, which led to an explosion of tobacco bootleggery that continues to the present day.
3. Criminalisation of soliciting is a sexist law and it's one that concerns all women, because any woman who goes out at night without being accompanied by a man can be suspected of soliciting.
4. Criminalisation of politics is another facet of corruption.
5. So, in the run-up to the election, we're calling on all political parties and on the current government to put an end to the criminalisation of soliciting.
More similar words: criminalization, decriminalization, finalisation, criminalistics, incrimination, recrimination, nationalisation, rationalisation, discrimination, criminality, criminalize, self-incrimination, decriminalize, price discrimination, sexual discrimination, racial discrimination, minimisation, criminal, realisation, criminally, normalisation, criminal law, visualisation, globalisation, generalisation, naturalisation, capitalisation, demoralisation, liberalisation, neutralisation.