Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. To summarise, this is a clever approach to a common problem.
2. I will summarise what I have done.
3. It may help to summarise briefly the current position.
4. To summarise therefore, a big change, but a happy one, and a bright future in the Norfolk countryside.
5. In order to summarise a lecture you need to listen carefully to the lecturer and record the main points as they are made.
6. Finally, to summarise, this is a useful compilation of the Raman spectra of polymers, despite some shortcomings.
7. There is space here only to summarise very briefly the large amount of research on pidgin and Creole languages.
8. Before considering these arguments, it is convenient to summarise those findings of the judge which are not in dispute.
9. We added one further session to summarise useful devices for coping with and overcoming bulimia.
10. Then summarise the main headings on a small card or cards about the size of a postcard.
11. These reports summarise the demands made on the computer system over time, and indicate how well the system met those demands.
12. In trying to summarise these findings, it may be said that linguistic knowledge does appear to be the important variable.
13. Here we shall merely try to summarise the main points that are immediately relevant to the topic of this book.
14. It is purposeless to try to summarise what was said.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
15. Summarise some brief and correct element quantity analyzing ways based on authors long experience.
16. Game theory's power to summarise complex situations in a simple model is sometimes too seductive.
17. Objective To summarise the clinical experience on transpterional approach for treatment of recirculated aneurysm by microsurgery.
18. To review and summarise the existing evidence to determine whether the risk of syndesmophyte formation is greater at sites of VC inflammation.
19. The work experience enables the author to summarise the characteristics and forms of economic duty malpractice.
20. In the below we summarise annual World Steel Association crude steel production data.
21. To summarise the above website, although other environments are supported, the most tested/recommended, and therefore actively supported, server environment is Windows 2003 Server Service Pack 2.
22. This book aims to summarise and illustrate the current capabilities of atomistic computer modelling methods in this growing field.
23. This test summarise incidence rate, risk factors, nosogenesis and clinical therapy of silicone oil glaucoma.
24. Five chapters are included except preface and summarise.
25. In our first Report on the primary stages we included an early chapter which tried to summarise our views with simple eloquence.
26. Although we can not properly analyse the fortunes of the interactive video industry here, we can at least summarise.
27. Mere logic and abstinence from wishful thinking had enabled Milner to summarise the story of the next sixty years.
28. Communication is potentially enhanced by a graph's ability to summarise and simplify trend data.
29. In our newfound realisation, we have coined the word holistic to summarise this concept.
30. The decline and fall of the American car industry is relatively easy to summarise, and the Hummer is its reductio.
More similar words: summary, summation, consummate, arise, summit, summer, summon, rummage, summons, midsummer, grammar, rise, consumerism, marine, marina, marital, parish, comprise, sunrise, submarine, surprise, memorise, margarine, primarily, marionette, charisma, surprised, mesmerise, comparison, caparison.