Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. It took 35 vials of anti-venom to save his life.
2. Another goal is to help manufacturers of antivenom medicines improve their products.
3. We gave the guy the antivenom. What if I'm allergic again?
4. Shortages of antivenom medicines, the treatment for snakebite, are common there.
5. Another goal is to help manufacturers antivenom medicines improve their products.
6. Doctor Winkel says antivenom treatment is too costly for many poor people who need it most.
7. Objective To study the efficacy of mechanical ventilation plus antivenom on RF(respiratory failure) patients bited by Bungarus multicintus.
8. The patient was treated with antibiotics only and had an uneventful recovery. Antivenom was not used.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. Methods 23 cases of snakebite by Bungarus multicintus in enmergency department, and all of them were induced ARF, they were treated by mechanical ventilation and antivenom.
10. Methods 38 patients respiratory failure by Venomous snake bite, the treatments included antivenom, mechanical ventilation, etc.
More similar words: inventive, preventive, substantive, quantitative, venom, venomous, give notice, phenomenon, incentive, attentive, effectiveness, inattentive, phenomena, phenomenal, denominator, denomination, ravenous, given, driven, ventilate, invention, enliven, covenant, prevention, convention, ventilation, active, votive, native, motive.