1. The driver bumped the kerb while reversing.
2. The car bumped against the kerb.
3. The boy sat on the kerb and watched the cars go by.
4. Park about nine inches clear of the kerb.
5. He was arrested for kerb crawling.
6. The car hit the kerb, rolled over and came to rest in a ditch.
7. He clipped the edge of the kerb with his front tyre.
8. The car pulled away from the kerb.
9. I parked at the kerb and waited.
10. The car's tyres grazed the kerb.
11. Make sure you park clear of the kerb.
12. The car mounted the kerb and knocked over a pedestrian.
13. Hyde accelerated away from the kerb, swerving out into the middle of the street.
14. They stood on the kerb waiting to cross the road.
15. She put a kerb on her spending.
16. He stepped off the kerb without looking and was hit by a cyclist.
17. The car hit the kerb and somersaulted into the air.
18. It hit the kerb on the nearside and seemed to ricochet across the road on two wheels.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. Don't cling to the kerb when you're driving.
20. I began to kerb my appetite for food and drink.
21. His car mounted the kerb and ploughed into a bus queue.
22. The car clipped the kerb as it turned.
23. The car drew up alongside the kerb.
24. The car drew slowly away from the kerb.
25. She accelerated away from the kerb.
26. The bus mounted the kerb and hit a tree.
27. Stop at the kerb and look both ways before crossing .
28. He crossed the road, pausing on the kerb and looking back towards the Lancia.
29. "Whoa there, Poppy, " he said to his pony, and pulled up beside the kerb.
30. I'd like you to go through that manoeuvre again and then bring the car to a halt next to the kerb.