1) The trainee pilot flew his first solo today.
2) Few of the trainee footballers make it to the top.
3) He joined the company as a graduate trainee.
4) At the end of each teaching practice, trainee teachers are asked to appraise their own performance.
5) He started work as a trainee chef.
6) She joined as a management trainee.
7) She was taken on as a graduate trainee.
8) As a trainee reporter,[http://sentencedict.com/trainee.html] she spent most of her time on human interest stories .
9) He entered the BBC as a general trainee.
10) Trainee commandos are put through an exhausting assault course.
11) The trainee checked out all right on his first flight.
12) The moment of truth is when the trainee pilots take over the controls of the plane.
13) The trainee teachers do a school placement in the summer term.
14) She instructed the trainee nurses in giving injections.
15) He is a 24-year-old trainee reporter.
16) As a trainee reporter, she covered human interest stories.
17) Each trainee must be able to respond effectively to all imaginable crises.
18) It's like living in a circus tent under trainee trapeze artists.
19) As usual, the blame shifted to the trainee who worked for the culprit.
20) A trainee with normal aptitude can learn these techniques in a few months.
21) The trainee, together with the in-bureau tutor, should work out and carry through a tailor-made course of study.
22) The trainee is expected to compose a letter and a memo from short notes provided.
23) She looked young, and was immediately identifiable as a trainee.
24) The drill instructor was court-martialed for having sex with a trainee.
25) Training costs for last year averaged out at ￡5,100 per trainee.
26) Skills cannot be transferred directly from a trainer to a trainee.
27) He also was accused of threatening Bleckley, who was a trainee at Aberdeen.
28) It's understood that allegations of indecency were made by a 17 year old trainee monk in Brixton.
29) As a matter of fact, I started on this paper as a graduate trainee myself.
30) All the while there was a hidden agenda: to Salomonize the trainee.
More similar words: trainer, strained, unrestrained, constrainedly, train, strain, grained, by train, migraine, training, restrain, mountaineering, constrain, constraint, straight line, against the grain, nominee, engineer, rain, grain, drain, brain, rainy, sprain, grains, engineering, domineering, raincoat, raining, rainfall.