Sentencedict.com random good picture
1) In the invention, the end groups fictionalization is in high efficiency and strong universality.
2) Information network technology leads education towards network, fictionalization, internationalization and individuation.
3) Its consciousness of creation developed from "factual record" in Han to "upheld fictionalization " in Wei Jin Southern and Northern Dynasties, and then "created novel on initiative" in Tang.
4) Melville's Mardi consists of two parts which include a series of dichotomies between verisimilitude and fictionalization, between monologue and dialogue, and between metonymy and metaphor.
5) These may arise in the context of embellishment or fictionalization, such as in a docudrama or other dramatization of a true story.
More similar words: nationalization, rationalization, personalization, internalization, criminalization, marginalization, externalization, decriminalization, fictional, dualization, realization, vocalization, normalization, victimization, socialization, visualization, actualization, serialization, globalization, liberalization, specialization, centralization, generalization, naturalization, neutralization, capitalization, hospitalization, organizational, professional organization, nationalize.