Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. Conservativegovernments in Britain favour private enterprise rather than nationalization.
2. Nationalization is a word which is neither very felicitous nor free from ambiguity.
3. Many people agree with nationalization.
4. The papers were full of political propaganda about nationalization.
5. Nationalization of agriculture is on the government's agenda.
6. The case for greater nationalization is compelling.
7. Even its controversial plans for the nationalization of major industries came to be accepted as part of a world built upon consensus.
8. His proposals involved nationalization of 13,000,000 acres of farming land for distribution among 110,000 black peasants.
9. The same month the Majles approved nationalization of the oil industry.
10. The claim for nationalization was that public ownership would mean more commitment to those industries by the people who worked for them.
11. The nationalization of the electricity sector followed 22 years later, bringing the full energy spectrum under state control.
12. Nationalization in the transport industries produced neither outstanding industrial relations nor employee commitment.
13. The nationalization of local politics arose from a specific combination of economic, social and political processes which no longer applies.
14. Privatization, like nationalization, imposes a stiff workload and absorbs a great deal of parliamentary time.
15. None the less, nationalization still bore the mark of long struggles by the labour movement to further working class interests.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. These policies even contemplated the nationalization of industry, in rather more detail than had ever been considered by the Labour Party.
17. An unappetizing prospect is one of creeping nationalization, in which only the public sector creates employment.
18. The truth is that the United States has a long and overlooked history of "nationalization, " starting with the Northwest Ordinance of 1789, and then the Louisiana Purchase of 1803.
19. Many people nowadays are calling for a nationalization, identification and fossilization.
20. The steel workers were relatively indifferent to the issue of nationalization.
21. From 1946 to 1948 he was the last deputy chairman of the Southern Railway before nationalization.
22. In a 1952 revolution they overthrew a military regime and won nationalization of the large mines under workers' co-management.
23. He demanded the confiscation of all private estates, the nationalization of the land[sentencedict.com], and its management by local peasant soviets.
24. As for employee involvement, it is certainly greater than it ever was in the years of nationalization.
25. A man who lost his agency for imported electronic equipment, for example, did not praise nationalization of the import business.
26. Demagogic governments sometimes paint foreigners as scapegoats, leading to nationalization or laws restricting foreign investment.
27. But if Leeds Corporation which developed together with the government still the inextricability fund question, athlete village very possibly by government nationalization.
28. So switch to buying common stock and we are headed down the road to nationalization.
29. Clement Attlee wanted to nationalize British industry after World War II; Barack Obama certainly wants to avoid nationalization of either banks or car companies.
30. Under the impact of the socialist idea governments and municipalities embarked upon the nationalization and municipalization of various enterprises.
More similar words: naturalization, internalization, externalization, realization, globalization, socialization, organizational, hospitalization, rationalize, industrialization, nationality, nationalist, nationalism, utilization, stabilization, national, national debt, acclimatization, international, proportional representation, randomization, urbanization, polarization, organization, authorization, rational, secularization, zonation, donation, synchronization.