Sentencedict.com random good picture
(1) I was always a bit of a duffer at maths.
(2) I was a bit of a duffer at school.
(3) I was never your prototypical duffer.
(4) Oliver says he is a duffer, but keeps him on because he is so helpless and lonesome.
(5) The agent's an awful duffer when it comes to dates.
(6) Waugh was a duffer at cricket. Sentencedict.com
(7) As a golfer he was only a duffer.
(8) He is a duffer at golf.
(9) Aw , let me go, she exclaimed angrily. Duffer. He only grinned Broadly in return.
(10) He said he wasn't like that at Blackburn and Duffer was at Blackburn a long time.
(11) " Aw, let me go,'she exclaimed angrily . " Duffer. "
(12) About morals , I mean , of course, you can't beat the old duffer.
(13) I thought you were hurt by Edward's saying you were a duffer and a beginner.
More similar words: offer, differ, offering, different, difference, differ from, make a difference, handcuffs, sufficient, refer, refer to, offense, effect, affect, transfer, offender, reference, interfere, in effect, offensive, conference, preference, interfere in, take effect, effectively, affectation, interfere with, decaffeinated, effectiveness, the greenhouse effect.