Sentencedict.com random good picture
1. He had "derivative citizenship" from his father's naturalization around 1990.
2. Naturalization Service inspectors search for drugs at border crossings in the Southwest.
3. Naturalization Service has handled skyrocketing growth during the Clinton administration.
4. Naturalization Service improperly permitted naturalization of immigrants convicted of serious crimes.
5. For more information on citizenship and naturalization, contact an attorney who specializes in immigration law.
6. If the Immigration and Naturalization Service thinks it can largely curtail the nation's terrorism problems by focusing on college students, we all should worry.
7. Iris Chang wrote that the Immigration and Naturalization Service had not a scrap of concrete evidence for its charge that Qian was a Communist.
8. The governing law seemed clear. The Immigration and Naturalization Service was supposed to determine whether the boy's father was a fit parent; if he was, Elin had to be returned to him.
9. The naturalization ceremony will take place Tuesday afternoon in a federal courtroom in Brownsville, Texas.
10. The reading and writing parts of naturalization test have also been redone.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. You must fill in the naturalization papers.
12. AFP, Miami) The US Immigration and Naturalization Service ( INS ) issued an order to deport a stepson of Iraqi President Saddam Hussein.
13. Wisconsin Naturalization Records - The Wisconsin Historical Society describes how to obtain naturalization records.
14. Sabra, A. I. "The Appropriation and Subsequent Naturalization of Greek Science in Medieval Islam: A Preliminary Statement. " History of Science 25 (1987): 223-43.
15. They swore their allegiance to the USA and received their naturalization papers.
16. The excused forewoman is a 55-year-old widow who works as a supervisor for the Immigration and Naturalization Service.
17. Under a new federal immigration law(sentencedict.com), non-citizens who vote are ineligible for naturalization and can be deported.
18. The bill effectively bars migrants from joining class action suits that challenge practices of the Immigration and Naturalization Service.
19. Colonel Qaddafi's reported displeasure at the outcome of local debates on naturalization shows that is not always true.
20. It was this man who pulled strings for Will to get his naturalization.
21. United States Citizenship and Immigration Services announced the new civics questions and answers last week. The reading and writing parts of the naturalization test have also been redone.
22. Naturalization Class — Assists immigrants in preparing for their naturalization exam.
23. About $3.5 million has been spent since 2001, when the Immigration and Naturalization Service promised a redesign.
24. This involves a kind of naturalizing beyond the dichotomy of transcendent metaphysics and reductionist physicalism, that's a special kind of naturalization.
25. The process of Chinese constitutionalism in globalization is not the simple reproduction or naturalization of the system of the constitutionalism in west countries.
26. Home a few months, the horse will be Hu Horse and naturalization.
27. M: You can get help there in dealing with the United States Immigration and Naturalization Service; you can find Foreign Student Advisers.
28. On Flag Day every June, roughly 100 immigrants swear oaths of citizenship at a naturalization ceremony held in an UNO gymnasium.
29. Then you should get permission to work from the Immigration and Naturalization Service.
30. The employment of illegal immigrants was not that uncommon then, but it was a particular problem for Zo, because the attorney general oversees the Immigration and Naturalization Service.
More similar words: naturalist, naturally, organization, organizational, rationalize, nationalism, acculturation, nation, donation, national, zonation, damnation, inauguration, incarnation, nomination, combination, nationwide, inclination, rumination, examination, destination, nation-state, indignation, explanation, designation, culmination, perturbation, recrimination, international, demoralize.